PICkit3 In-Circuit Debugger, Programmer-To-Go function
Microchip PICkit3 development programmer
The PICkit 3 allows debugging and programming of PIC and dsPIC microcontrollers using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
Microchips PICkit 3 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer
PICkit 3 Features :
* USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
* Real-time execution
* MPLAB IDE compatible (free copy included)
* Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
* Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
* Totally enclosed
* Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0v to 6.0v range)
* Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
* Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
* Erase of program memory space with verification
* Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
PICkit3 Status LEDs
The Status LEDs indicate the status of the PICkit3.
- Power (green) – Power is supplied to the PICkit3 via the USB port.
- Active (blue) – The PICkit3 has connection to the PC USB port and the communication link is active.
- Busy (yellow) – The PICkit3 is busy with a function in progress, such as programming.
- Error (red) – The PICkit3 has encountered an error.