Bluetooth Bee is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP module compatible with existing Xbee sockets, designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup.
It can be configured to Master, Slave or Loopback three different modes, and it will connect to or be connected by other devices that support SPP protocol per configuration, and it is a suitable substitute for most applications.
Bluetooth Bee is designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup. This is a fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver. It uses CSR Bluecore4-external single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping).
- Microprocessor : CSR BC417
- PCB size : 33.7mm * 25.2mm * 1.6mm
- Indicators: PWR State
- Power supply: 3.3V DC
- Communication Protocol: UART Bluetooth2.0
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity, Data control: has.
- Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
- Use CTS and RTS to control the data stream.
- When a rising pulse is detected in PIO0, device will be disconnected.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;