- power supply voltage 3.2V~5.5V. (if the module to work for a long time in the launching state, recommend avoiding module built in LDO fever when the supply voltage is more than 4.5V are connected in series with a 1N4007diode,)
- default communication distance (open field test): 600m (maximumcommunication distance adjustable up to 1000m, the baud rate 5000bps).
- default idle current: 16mA (current under different operating modes ofdifferent modules).
- size of the module: 27.8mm * 14.4mm * 4mm.
- operating frequency range (433.4 - 473.0MHz, as many as 100 communication channels) 100mW maximum transmit power (set)
- the default factory settings: FU3 working mode, the baud rate 9600bps,CH001 communication channel (433.4M).
- Interface protocol: UART/TTL
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- VCC = Regulated 3.3V or 5.5V
- GND = Ground must be common with microcontroller.
- SET = Setting Mode (Internally Pulled High) - Leave floating(High) is normal mode. To enter config mode pull the pin low either from switch or external MCU and send AT commands to configure.
- RXD = Receive Input:
- TXD = Transmit Output:
Package : 1 Modul & 1 Antena