Water flow sensor is mainly made of a plastic body, the rotor assembly and a Hall flow sensor. Water heater which is mounted on the end, for detecting the water flow, the water passes through the water when the rotor assembly. Magnetic rotor and change as the flow speed, the Hall sensor output corresponding pulse signal, the feedback to the controller, the controller determines the size of the water flow, for control.
- Non-violent shock, and chemical erosion.
- Non-throwing or hitting.
- Mounted vertically, does not exceed 5 degrees inclination.
- Medium temperature should not exceed 120'C.
- Output waveform: square wave
- the working voltage range DC 5 ~ 18 V
- load capacity ≤ 10 mA (DC 5V)
- temperature range ≤ 80 'C
- using the humidity range 35% ~ 90% RH (no condensation state)
- allowing less pressure pressure 1.75Mpa
- Storage temperature -25 ~ + 80'C
- storage humidity 25% ~ 95% RH
Wire Cable :
- Red IN connector positive
- Yellow OUT signal output line
- Black GND then negative
- Green R Resistors (50K)
- Flow range :1-30L / min
* YF-G21 frequency: F = 8.1 * Q (L / Min) -3 error: ± 2% finished a liter of water flow pulse output 483
* Ie = constant 8.1 * frequency calculation unit flow (L / min) * Time (sec) -3