BMP085 is a high precision, ultra-low power consumption pressure sensors, can be applied to mobile devices. Its performance, the absolute accuracy of the minimum can reach 0.03hPa, and very low power consumption, only 3μA. BMP085 powerful 8-pin ceramic-lead chip carrier (LCC) ultra-thin package, through the I2C bus can be connected directly with a variety of microprocessor.
- Pressure range: 300 - 1100hPa (9000 meters above sea level to -500 m).
- Power supply voltage: 1.8V - 3.6V (VDDA). 1.62V - 3.6V (VDDD).
- LCC8 package: lead-free ceramic carrier package (LCC).
- Low power consumption: 5μA in standard mode.
- Hign Precision: low-power mode, the resolution of 0.06hPa (0.5 m).
- High linear mode with a resolution of 0.03hPa (0.25 m).
- With temperature output.
- I2C interface.
- Temperature compensation.
- Lead-free, RoHS compliant.
- MSL 1.
- Response time: 7.5ms.
- Standby current: 0.1μA.
- Eliminates the need for an external clock circuit.
- Size: 21x15x10mm.
- GPS precise navigation (dead reckoning, the upper and lower bridge detection, etc.).
- indoor and outdoor navigation.
- Leisure, sports and medical health monitoring.
- Weather forecast
- vertical speed indicator (up / sinking speed).
- Fan power control.