This KKMulticopter controller is a flight control board for up to 6 Rotor Aircraft. Its purpose is to stabilise the aircraft during flight. To do this it takes the signal from the three on board gyros (roll, pitch and yaw) then passes the signal to the Atmega168PA IC. The Atmega168PA IC unit then processes these signals according the users installed software and passes control signals to the installed Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs). These signals instruct the ESCs to make fine adjustments to the motors rotational speed which in turn stabalises your Quadcopter.
These control boards also use signals from your radio systems receiver (Rx) and passes these signals to the Atmega8PA IC via the ail (aileron), ele (elevator), thr (throttle) and rud (rudder) inputs. Once this information has been processed the IC will send varying signals to the ESCs which in turn adjust the rotational speed of each motor to induce controlled flight (up, down, backwards, forwards, left, right, yaw
- Simple structure, Easy to Maintain and Debug Control
- with 3 pcs gyros, relying on potentiometer adjust gyro sensitivity.
- Full servo signal output, support normal ESC / analog servo
- Support for single-axis / UFO, Y3 3-axis, Y3-type 3-axis, 4 axis, 6 axis, V22 flight mode
- Supports 4-axis "+" and "X" flight mode, support for six-axis "HEXA6" and "Y6" flight mode.
- Don't need MK 4-axis PPM decoder board, the receiver can be connected directly to the Transmitter.
- Size: 50.5mm x 50.5mm x 23.5mm
- Weight: 14.5 gram
- IC: Atmega168PA
- Gyro: Murata piezoelectric gyros
- Input Voltage: 3.3-5.5V
- Signal from Receiver: 1520us (4 channels)
- Signal to ESC: 1520us (6 ESCs)