Compares with the traditional mechanical relay, the Solid State Relay (SSR) has many advantages: it has a longer life, with a much higher turn on/off speed and no noise. Besides, it also has better resistance to vibration and mechanical shock, and better moisture proof performance.
- OMRON 5V solid state relays every road 240V 2A, output with resistive fuse 240V 2A.
- Power supply: 5V DC(160mA)
- Input control signal voltage :
- (0-0.5V low stage SSR is ON)
- (2.5-20V high stage SSR is OFF)
SSR Output (each channel):
- Load voltage range: 75 to 264VAC (50/60Hz).
- Load current: 0.1 to 2 AMP.
- 5VDC / 160mA (all channel ON).
Input control signal voltage:
- 0V - 0.5V Low stage (SSR is OFF),
- 0.5V – 2.5V (unknown state).
- 2.5V - 20V High state (SSR is ON).