The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board. Power your development in the fastest way combine with NodeMCU Firmware! R2 version had CP2102 USB-TTL instead, larger current support, slim board can put on breadboard.
Note: NO need to install driver for CH341 (replaced by CP2102), and NO need to flash firmware when you get it and use on first time. This is different with version R1.
To flash R2, please see the update on Nodemcu wiki page.
High quality USB cable is needed for this board to give high current supply, otherwise your board won’t be recognized.
The hardware documentation for the board can be found on nodemcu-devkit repo, including schematics and PCB layout designed with Altium Designer.
- Wi-Fi Module – ESP-12E module similar to ESP-12 module but with 6 extra GPIOs.
- USB – micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Headers – 2x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- Misc – Reset and Flash buttons
- Power – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm