A3144E Hall Sensor----Hall switch IC application Hall-effect principle, the use of technology to produce the magnetic semiconductor integrated circuit, which is the voltage regulator, Hall voltage generator, differential amplifier, Schmitt trigger , temperature compensation circuit and open-collector output stage the composition of the magnetic sensor circuit, the input for the magnetic flux density, the output is a digital voltage signal.
- Absolute Maximum Ratings (25 *C)
- Power supply voltage VCC :24V
- Output reverse breakdown voltage Vce : 50V
- Output low current IOL : 50mA
- Operating ambient temperature TA : E file: -20 ~ 85 *C, L Ref: -40 ~ 150*C
- Storage temperature range TS :- 65 ~ 150*C
Non-contact switch, car ignition, brake circuit, position, speed detection and control, security alarm devices, textile control system