- The Lcd is taken part from the Nokia 5110, so it may not very new.
- 4-board LED, White backlight, light uniformity
- PCB Size: 45 (mm) x 45 (mm)
- the corners were positioning holes, along with two rows of the upper and lower connection port, ranked as follows:
- VCC - power input ( 3.3v )
- GND - Ground
- SCE - Chip Select
- RST - Reset
- D \ C - data / instruction selection
- DN - Serial Data Line
- CLK - Serial Clock Line
- LED - backlit console
- Power supply voltage:2.7V-3.3V,5V is OK,but part of the screen becomes black when tested.
- Data interface level:2.7-5V.
- Backlight power supply voltage:highest 3.3V.
- Installation diameter:2mm.
- 84 X 84 dot matrix LCD,can show 4 lines of characters.
- Use serial interface communicate with the master processor,the number of interface signal line reduced greatly, only 8 signal lines including power and GND.Support different types of MCU,such as the SPI,MCS51 serial mode 0 of AVR.Transfer rate up to 4Mbps,can full speed write display data without waiting time.
Can use the conductive glue to connect the module with the printed board,without connecting cable.The metal hooks on the module can fix the module on the printed board,which is very easy to install and replace.