The CC3D board is an all-in-one stabilization hardware which runs the OpenPilot firmware. It can fly any airframe from fixed wing to an octocopter and is configured and monitored using the OpenPilot Ground Control Station (GCS) software.
CopterControl from the OpenPilot project introduces a new generation of multi-purpose aircraft stabilization platforms. The CC3D has been designed from the ground up to perform the following functions:
- a MultiRotor controller with auto-level, including TriCopters, QuadCopters and HexaCopters
- a Flybarless Helicopter controller with auto-level
- a Fixed Wing UAV controller
The CopterControl hardware has the following features:
- Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer
- Tiny 36mmx36mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
- Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required, a truly plug and play device.
- Spektrum satellite receiver support
- Futaba S-BUS hardware support
- Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility
- 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage