ST-Link V2 Mini STM8 STM32 Downloader
- Support the full range of STM32 SWD interface debugging, simple interface (including power supply), 4 line speed, stable work; Interface definition shell directly address
- Support the firmware upgrade automatically, to ensure that the ST company product support. When they leave the firmware has been upgraded to the latest V2.J17.S4
- Increase the 5 v power output, the output it can protect the I/O port, not afraid of error cause damage of ST - LINK V2!
- Easy interface to use pure copper plating 2.54 spacing horn, with 20 cm DuPont line, can deal with different target board line sequence, flexible connection;
- Use U disk aluminum alloy shell to protect the mainboard, convenient to carry, not afraid of static electricity, not afraid of tumbling.
- Material: Metal, plastic, electronic parts
- Size: 5.5 x 2 x 0.8 cm (LxWxH)
- Support all series STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environment such as IAR, STVD etc.) are supported. Support the software version is as follows:
- ST - LINK Utility 2.0 and above
- STVD 2 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
Facebook Comments ()